Friday, March 26, 2010

Single Stella 3 ^^

sienx....everyday this work in front of my eyes....cant disappear...


wat i can do?sleeping?chating?shopping?
sleep jor - wake up....boring day~
chating-no ppl diu 9 me
shopping-long time no shopping jor

today go back rawang ,when i c kelvin,he sure show his hand to me,and let me hug hug..
he look like tall jor and a bit fat fat ...hehe..love him so much
ivan sleeping jor,cant disturb him,if not he will cry and lou gek..
bryan sit at the baby chair and eating ..smile to me and call me gugu...hapi^^

cant on9 at there,becoz kelvin sure scold me and say me no accompany..he show me his toy and ask me to buy a new for him...of coz i will buy to him...becoz he my lover kelvin...

half an hour ...we go sleep together...almost 4 something,i wake up and eating some rice then go back bremmall and sit sit at there,chating with my manager ...watching pps...

rain stop..time to go back home...walk in my bedroom,straight sleep until 10pm...



今天跟一位朋友谈了很多事,真的很佩服她。她真的很厉害,她可以那么坚持的容忍男友,毕竟她也是第三者,她可以接受这样的游戏,那个男的没什么时间陪她,就算有时间也是晚上。
她真的有他的方式去绑着男的,她说她身为这样的身分,要明白到游戏规则。除非是那个男的要跟你说他的事情,否则一定要做到不闻不问。她还说她真的可以把感情的事看到很淡很透,拍拖到结婚,再又结婚到离婚,有哪一个阶段她没经历过,就算保持这样的关系也无所谓,最重要是那个男的在乎她...听完她这样说,我只能祝福她得到快乐..^^


Stella
2.13am
26 March 2010

No comments: